Burnt Face Man 4 Burnt Face Man 4

I dunno...

It feels like this series is starting to take a slump. Maybe this one just felt too short. I loved the crime monitor but... this one was lacking.

The clip for the next one seemed pretty good, and if the next one has nothing to do with that, then perhaps that was the highlight of this one.

Scars Will Never Heal Scars Will Never Heal

Yeah

It was good.

Just posting to bump away that neopets fool.
PKMN4LIFE (im such a geek)

Bounty Hunters Talk Back Bounty Hunters Talk Back

Great, but too long

(read my entire review because I'm not coming off as mean)
A handful of things were annoying.

Like the attitude of IG-88, 4LOM's sense of humour, and the fact it always took way too long for someone to say anything.

The graphics were nothing short of amazing and while some of the animation was choppy here and there that was the style so it works.

The theme music for the "show" wasn't fitting at all. I recognize where it was made though. Although I know you couldn't have made it, you should have gone for something with fanfare.

Definitely better than many of the things you'd find around in NG, so my hat's off to you.

Dude Wheres My Lightsaber Dude Wheres My Lightsaber

Decent, but lacking.

The graphics and quality of animation were very nice, but the story itself wasn't too great. Mixing, Bill & Ted, DWMC and Star Wars was an interesting idea, but I dunno.

I did enjoy the robot fight. That was top notch.

The Void II The Void II

There is no need for a 3rd!

This is just an amazing series, literally brought me to tears. You don't even need to make a third.

Absolutely incredible.

Karma Ghost Karma Ghost

Just an all round excellent view

I personally enjoyed this film. It certainly made me think. Now, obviously I'm not going to be worrying about little karma ghosts, but It just is simply excellent to watch. I like that style of animation, its very unique.